Remi

Remi

Monday, June 7, 2010

Stir Crazy

Ok, I'm just going to admit it.  I'm going a little stir crazy.  So thankful to see today that three familes from our agency have gotten their travel dates.  Praising God they have a date when they will forever be with their little ones!!  But there has not been a referral in sooo long - 3 weeks.  It's not that I'm anxious about when our referral will come; it's just that I know there are so many children ready to be loved, ready to have a family.  They aren't suppose to be orphans.  I am praying that these children will come home to their forever families and not have to wait long.  My wait is nothing compared to what they are going through.  Nothing I go through compares to what these children have had to experience in their little lives.  I'm praying that this new 2 trip policy in Ethiopia will be a smooth transition.  Praising God that He is in control.  Someday, I know our little one will come home, but I'll continue praying for the ones who still need a family.  Wouldn't it be incredible if there were no more orphans? Could you help there to be one less? 

Ok, enough rambling for a Monday afternoon....off to baseball...hope it doesn't rain!!

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE nothing more than for there to be no more orphans to adopt!!! That is my DREAM!! I too can't wait to see more movement...so many families are waiting to be united :)

    ReplyDelete