Remi

Remi

Friday, January 21, 2011

We Made It Home

We are home from Ethiopia.  It's so hard to describe how I feel right now.  I so missed our children at home and am so happy to be back home with them, but part of my heart is back in Ethiopia.  I really wish we could have brought our baby girl home.  Leaving her there on Wednesday was probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do.  One thing I have learned through this whole process is to put my trust in my Heavenly Father.  I know He will watch over her and I know He has brought her to a place (Hannah's Hope) where she is loved and will get the best care until we can return.  I know all that, but honestly, my heart still hurts and longs for her to be home. 

It was a wonderful trip and I will try to post about our trip a little each day.  Ethiopia was wonderful.  The people are beautiful and kind.  We got to experience and see many things.  The reason for this trip was to meet our daughter and go to court.  Unfortunately, we did not pass court.  Actually, WE passed court, but a piece of paper from MOWA (Ministry of Women's Affairs) did not get delivered to court so our court date was rescheduled for February 4th.  We do not have to be there for that date.   Please pray that the letter gets to the courts and we pass and get a quick embassy date.  I want to bring R home ASAP! 

1 comment:

  1. So excited for ya'll!! Will be praying that all the families pass court very quickly, so ya'll can get your sweet babies HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete