Remi

Remi

Monday, November 9, 2009

Blessed!!!

It has always been in my heart to have a big family, and God has blessed us with four beautiful children, whom we love so much!!! We thought that our family was complete - two girls and two boys, but God had different plans for us. I had been praying about adoption for several years and asked God that if it were His will for our family that "Daddy" would be open to it. This summer I mentioned in passing to "Daddy" that maybe we should adopt and four months later, here we are with all our paper work completed and just waiting for our background checks. I'm creating this blog in hopes that it makes the waiting easier and also share our adoption journey with family and friends. I have not put in our full names for privacy purposes. Please pray for us as we wait for God's timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment