Remi

Remi

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cold

It's so cold today. It's beginning to feel like winter. We woke up to frost on the ground, but the sun is shining!!!! Thank you, God, for the sunshine. It's been a rough morning. I think Thursdays are harder than Mondays. We are all at the point of exhaustion and getting ready in the morning is so hard. We're so glad Daddy will be home in a couple of days. It's been a long week and we all miss him. Had a scare with my car this week - it stopped working!! T1 and I we laughing about how it seems like every time Daddy goes away, something bad happens. The last time he was out of town, our water heater went out! We decided maybe he shouldn't go out of town any more. Ha! Ha! Anyway, I was able to get the car fixed and we are out and about again. I'm so thankful for T1's truck. It's hard to fit all 5 of us into 2 and a half seats, but at least I could run errands. I'm so thankful for friends too. They were so gracious in helping out with getting my kids where they needed to be this week.

Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

My kids know how I struggle when Daddy goes out of town. They even have been praying for me this week. They are so sweet. But I do know that God is my refuge and strength and with Him, I can get through anything.
Still praying that our background checks come in this week. I would love to get our homestudy sent out on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment