Remi

Remi

Friday, April 16, 2010

April numbers

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted...well, yes I can believe it.  With Spring Break in Florida, a garage sale, college visits, soccer games and baseball games, this month has flown by.  But with all the craziness, we have had some great news.  Our appoval letter came from USCIS and we received our FDL!  There have been many, many referrals in the last two weeks, which has been so wonderful knowing so many children are coming home.  We also got our new official numbers last week!!!!
32 Girl
13 Siblings
And with all the referrals that have gone out in the last two weeks, the numbers have to be better!!! Sometimes waiting is so hard.  I want everything to go one speed - fast, fast, fast. I am so thankful God has a plan...a perfect plan.  Better than any plan I could ever imagine.  He knows our child and knows when they'll come home.  I can't wait!!!!! But while I wait, I can pray.  It's hard sometimes imagining that our child may be out there somewhere.  Maybe hungry, tired, scared, grieving.  I pray that God will take care of them while we wait...that He will hold them in His arms until I can....

2 comments:

  1. So excited and praying for your little one or ones!! She (or they) are alive somewhere I bet...whether in utero or gathering info from her/their birthmother!

    I think about you in the wait! It is hard...I know. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again- YEAH FOR the FDL!!!!! That is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete