Remi

Remi

Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Home Study Finished!!!!!

I can't believe I'm blogging twice in one day, but just got the most miraculous news!!!!  Just received and email from our SW today that she has our new home study finished, has sent it to AGCI, and will be sending it to Springfield, IL for approval!!!  I can't believe it.  I was expecting to wait at least 2-3 weeks and our SW got it done in less than 4 days!!  We are sooooo blessed to have our SW!!!! You may wonder why I thought it would take so long.  The agency who did our home study will be going from 3 SWs down to just one for international adoptions in a couple of weeks.  They have a waiting list of 50 people and are not taking new names at this time.  So you can imagine how busy she is.  God is above ALL things.  Now the wait for the approval from Illinois.  Last time we were told it could take up to 6 weeks and ended up taking about three.  I'm okay with the unknown.  God is in control.

On a side note, just passed a garage sale that had lots of baby stuff.  Sooooo tempted to stop as we don't have anything left from our first four.  But what if our child(ren) is not an infant?  So I'll just wait.....

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! that's amazing and exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is WONDERFUL!!!! So excited for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn!!! Praise the Lord!! He is good ALL the time! :) YEAH!
    ...It is great to be connected! I am excited to see all of your updates on your journey! :)
    I LOVE your Blog... and your kids are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete