Remi

Remi

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Excitement

Marching band, football, cheer, baseball tryouts....school registration, senior pictures, birthdays, first day of school...new starts...anticipation of new numbers!!!  We are anxiously awaiting our new numbers for August.  Some families before us have already gotten their numbers and there has been a lot of movement.  Although we thought when we started on this journey that we would have a referral by now, it's so exciting to wait on God's timing.  We are all getting excited.  Trying to guess when we will get to see our little one for the very first time.  B has been coming up with names.  I've been wanting to start on the nursery, but have decided to wait until we have our referral.  Sooooo excited.  I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a while!!!  I'll save our official numbers for my next post....  I also need a big chunk of time to figure out what is going on with my blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just have a FEELING...that it won't be long now:). Can't wait to see what happens next for your family...I just think it's going to be siblings:)

    ReplyDelete