Remi

Remi

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just An Ordinary Day

I love "ordinary" days. Nothing exciting, nothing spectacular, just simple...  There are no holidays today, no appointments, no place I have to be, no errands to run..quiet.   These days give me time to work on the many projects I want to get to but never have "time" to do...like T1's football scrapbook.  I'm almost finished!! It's been a busy month, which is not unusual for us.  T2 is almost finished with volleyball.  She has one more game before regionals.  She's still not sure what she wants to do when she gets to high school.  Cheerleading or volleyball or both (unfortunately, they are the same season.).  She has really enjoyed volleyball this year and has improved so much.  I love watching the game.  It's fast and the games are so short.  I think I'll really appreciate the game when we have a little one.  Pretty soon we'll be traveling to soccer tournaments again. 

We went to Chicago for our USCIS biometrics appointment last week.  One more thing to check off our list and one step closer to our little one.  T1 got to get out of school early to go along.  He had to get his done also because he may be 18 by the time our little one comes home.  It was nice to go out for lunch and spend the afternoon with him.  Things are getting exciting around here planning college visits, invites to junior days and football combines/camps, telephone interviews...  It doesn't seem that long ago that Bill and I were in college ourselves.  Crazy!!!  I'm too young to be going through this!  Ha Ha!!

I was going through pictures the other day and came across this one of our girls.  I love it! I am so thankful they are so close in age and I pray they will always stay close.  What a gift from God they both are.  They are one of the reasons why we are also on the wait list for siblings.  I look at them and their relationship and long for that for our little one.  All our kids are so close and get along...most of the time.  Yes, we do have our moments, but I am so thankful for all the fun times.  We are so ready for our little one to come home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment